Monday, March 25, 2013

Many Thanks!


A couple of years ago, through the journey of adoption, God placed a country in my heart, in my prayers, and in my mind that was impossible to ignore. I started praying BIG God-size prayers and he responded in BIG God-size ways. Revealing Himself clearly to me through His Word, my eyes began to open to the desire he placed in my heart. I have grown in my understanding of who God is and His love for the poor.       He is good!


I am so thankful to the One who has been softening Steve’s heart to the idea and nudging him to finally say “Yes!”               Praise the Lord!
(on Feb. 27 Steve actually said he was “looking forward” to going. That put a big smile on my face!!)


I am thankful for this opportunity to lead my family by faith and to teach our kids that God is everything in our lives. Through this journey, Steve and I have had the privilege to teach our kids what it means to truly follow Christ. (“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will make you fishers of men.” Right, Fischers!?!) To know Him, love Him, trust Him, and follow Him, no matter the cost. Because He is worth it!!      Praise the Lord!


We appreciate and are so grateful for your prayers and donations. It is because of your generous giving that we are able to provide many families and orphans a stable income, future without hunger, an opportunity to attend school, and proper medical care. We are making a difference in their lives! Thank you for helping us be the hands and feet of Jesus.     He is good!


All Glory, Honor and Praise belong to God!!  My heart is full of thankfulness because of His love and guidance I have felt each and every day. I am excited to watch the Hand of God move these next couple of weeks and to see lives and hearts change.  Everything he is to our family, everything he has blessed us with, everything he has entrusted to us on this journey, I AM THANKFUL!    He is good!



"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord." 

                                                                               Psalm 150:6





No comments:

Post a Comment