Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thoughts From The Kids


I'm excited to meet my sponsor child and hang out with her all day...I  can't wait to meet the people of Korah and give them the donations we have been receiving from our family, friends, and the families from Sunnyside Elementary where my brothers and sisters go to school...I think it's going to be cool to hang out with the kids at Yezelalem Minch, to play with them all, serve them  lunch, and participate in their Bible lesson...I hope we get to help pick out the sheep for the families at Yezelalem Minch, the ones that our family and friends are helping to purchase, mom says probably not, but it'll be cool to give the donations to Birtukan...I'm also excited to shop in a REAL Ethiopian market, not the tourist shops like we did last time...I also (sort of) want to try Traditional Ethiopian food(I was sick last time and don't remember it)      Emily

I am looking forward to going to Yezelalem Minch and playing with kids there     Nathan

I am looking forward to DOING EVERYTHING...I will tell you about some of them...I can't wait to fly on the airplane...I'm excited to visit Korah and visit with Birtukan and doing everything she has planned...spending time with Samira, (my sponsor child) and Emily's and Nathan's...shopping at the market...trying all the food with the different spices...and just spending time with my family    Mischa

I'm excited to go to Ethiopia!...I can't wait to go!...I want to see the sponsor kids smiling at us!...I want to see everybody smiling at me!...I am going to play and have fun!   Jada

I can't wait to see the people there    Mussie  

We're ready to follow You into the homes of the broken, follow You into the world.  We're ready to meet the needs for the poor and the needy, God.  We give all of ourselves to You!!  








1 comment:

  1. Marty and Karen FischerMarch 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

    Great comments, kids! We loved reading them. You all have amazing parents who truly want to know God's will for their lives and yours. May you all truly be blessed as you bless others. God is at work and it will be fun for us to watch Him continue to work as you continue to post. We will be watching and waiting for more news and great news!!

    ReplyDelete